Friday, March 8, 2013

St. Patrick's Champagne

Happy Friday- Any St. Patty's parties this weekend?  Any reason to celebrate?  I had an amazing week and am ready to toast all the good things in bloom. This glittered bottle of champagne makes a great hostess gift or party favor.  Using a paint brush, cover the bottle with Mod Podge (or a mix of 1/2 elmer's glue and 1/2 water) and then sprinkle with gold glitter.  Attach the tag and you're done. A bubbly pot of gold!
Right click on the image and save it to your computer.  You can then print:)
Have a great weekend!
XO,
Jenny 

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Pinning :)

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
    Wildly Original linky party is open

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the cute printable! I will be using it for sure! My hubby's bday is on st pattys day so I love to decorate for it!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Taylor Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely printable! I will be using it for sure!

    ReplyDelete