Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Link Party

Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for linking up last week.  We still have the flu bug going around our houseThere was so much creativity.  I hope you're hungry. Last week's most viewed and favorite links were




Congratulations Ladies! Grab a button

and if anyone else wants to grab one of our new buttons, please feel free.  Ready? This is your chance to share something YOU'VE created on my blog.  I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, recipes and favors. Really, I would love to see anything pretty.

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!

PLEASE VISIT 2 OTHER LINKS SO I KNOW WHAT INTERESTS YOU!

 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.


XO,
Jenny

19 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot wait to try making those chicken nuggets. Yum! Thanks for hosting a beautiful party :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features! I am going to add your button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Jenny - have a wonderful week!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! So much fun to see what everyone's up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine's Pouch. :) Thanks for hosting this great party. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for another party Jenny! happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Thanks for featuring my Popcorn! I almost didn't post about that recipe. Glad I did :) Thanks for the party! I hope you have a great weekend!
    I started my own party - Two Cup Tuesday at Pint SizedBaker. I hope to see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your family feels better soon! Thanks for hosting the party!
    Cindy
    crazylou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my chicken nuggets! What a fun surprise today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you guys feel better soon! Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I brught you some soup made from the bounty of my summer garden. I love to go to the freezer in January and have something to remind me the garden will be there soon! Thanks for hosting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Jenny! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete