Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Link Party

Happy Thursday!  Ready to get your party on?  LAst week's favorites and most viewed links were

A Rocket Themed Birthday Party by Adoption Creates Families










Congratulations Ladies.  Please grab a button.



and if anyone else wants to grab one of our new buttons, please feel free.  Ready? This is your chance to share something YOU'VE created on my blog.  I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, recipes and favors. Really, I would love to see anything pretty.

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!

PLEASE VISIT 2 OTHER LINKS SO I KNOW WHAT INTERESTS YOU!

 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.

XO, Jenny

11 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the party! have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great party!
    Have a good one :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! And it totally made my day to see my wreath as a favorite - woo hoo! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Jenny! I love both wreaths! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that French Onion soup looks divine! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting jenny!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features! Those donuts make my mouth water!! I linked up a Low-Fat Baked Chicken Parm that is a MUST-TRY and a fun little craft that you can do with the kids! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my Donuts. They were so easy and the kids loved them over boring muffins!
    Thanks for the party. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete